The Mall Group Company Limited and its affiliated companies (“The Mall Group”) are aware of the importance of the protection of your Personal Data (“Personal Data”) as our contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers. Your Personal Data given to The Mall Group is necessary information to carry out the operations related to being contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers of The Mall Group.
This policy is prepared in both Thai and English. English version shall be for accommodation only. If there are discrepancies between the English and Thai versions, the Thai version shall prevail.
1. Personal Data to be Collected
The Mall Group may collect, retain, use or disclose your Personal Data as mentioned below, which includes all data whether you give directly to The Mall Group or directly or indirectly received or accessible by The Mall Group through other sources such as The Mall Group Company Limited and its affiliated companies (as listed in the Attachment), other companies, other business partners, communication between you and The Mall Group. This regard, the types of Personal Data collected will depend on the communication and interactions between you and The Mall Group or your role as our contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers or benefits that you receive from The Mall Group as follows;
1) Personal information, such as name title, first name, surname, information provided in any document issued by government authorities (i.e. Identification Card), age;
2) Contact information, such as domicile, address, e-mail, telephone number;
3) Transaction information, such as bank account information, Tax Identification Number;
4) Information as necessary to undertake the activities with contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers
2. Purposes for Your Personal Data Procession
For our personal data procession, The Mall Group is allowed to use consent base and other legal ground base to process your Personal Data by the following purpose: (1) identity verification and personal identification (2) opening an account of contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers (3) undertaking the activities involving the operation of a contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers (4) undertaking the activities related to the operation under contracts or agreement entered into between The Mall Group and other persons (5) complying with relevant laws and regulations (6) monitoring and audit the activities of The Mall Group and/or (7) other purposes as necessary related to being contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers of The Mall Group.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
Under our business operation, The Mall Group may be required to share or disclose your Personal Data to the following third party (located in Thailand and overseas) for the purposes prescribed in this Policy:
3.1 The Mall Group’s affiliated companies (as listed in the Attachment) and Business Partners of The Mall Group
The Mall Group’s affiliated companies (as listed in the Attachment) and/or business partners, may access to your Personal Data for the purposes prescribed in this Policy. The Mall Group will undertake the processing of your Personal Data for such purposes only.
3.2 Third Party involved in your operation as contract parties, business partners, contractors, service providers
The Mall Group may assign other companies, representatives or service providers such as Bank and Financial Institutions, to take any action in order to support The Mall Group’s business operations and may disclose your Personal Data as necessary for the relevant operations of such party. The Mall Group will ensure the security measures are in place and your Personal Data will be processed for the purposes prescribed in this Policy only.
3.3 Third Party as required by Laws
The Mall Group may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies, court, government authorities or any other agencies, to comply with legal obligation or take any other actions as required by laws.
4. Retention Period of Personal Data
The Mall Group will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary during the period that required by laws, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes prescribed in this Policy.
5. Rights of Data Subject
The Mall Group is aware of your personal rights which are under protection of Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (“PDPA”) in which you are entitled to exercise following rights at any time;
1) Right to access to personal data You have the rights to request for accessing and receiving copy of your Personal Data which is in possession of The Mall Group.
2) Right to request for the rectification of personal data You have the rights to request The Mall Group to amend your Personal Data so that it is up-to-date, correct and not misleading.
3) Right to request the transfer of personal data You have the rights to request your Personal Data from The Mall Group in the event that The Mall Group has made such Personal Data in readable format or usable by any automatic equipment or device and capable of using or disclosing automatically including and the rights to request The Mall Group to send or transfer your Personal Data to another data controller when capable of doing so automatically, which must be (a) the Personal Data that you have given to The Mall Group and (b) the Personal Data that The Mall Group collects, uses and discloses with your consent or in order to proceed in accordance with The Mall Group’s Rules.
4) Right to object the collection, use or disclosure of personal data You have the rights to object the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data
5) Right to request the restriction of the use of personal data You have the rights to restrict the use of your Personal Data by The Mall Group
6) Right to Withdraw Consent You have the rights, at any time, to withdraw the consent given to The Mall Group for collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal data except that such rights is restricted under applicable laws or contract which benefits you.
7) Right to request for the erasure of personal data You have the rights to request The Mall Group to erase or destroy or anonymize your Personal Data. Nevertheless, The Mall Group is proving of its legitimate interest with greater importance than your rights, or establishing legal claim, complying with laws, or exercising or defending legal claims pursuant to this Clause.
8) Rights to Complain You have the rights to file a complaint to the expert committee under Personal Data Protection Committee if The Mall Group is in breach of PDPA and/or any ministerial regulations or announcement issued under PDPA.
6. Security Measures
The Mall Group provides appropriate security measures, which includes administrative preventive measures, technical precautions and physical preventive measures, to maintain a secret completeness and availability of Personal Data, as well as prevent the loss, access, use, change, disclosure of Personal Data from those who do not have rights or duties related to that Personal Data.
The Mall Group has established measures to control access to Personal Data by setting the right to access, the right to grant entrusted employees access to Personal Data and the responsibilities of the user to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclose, knowing, illegal copying, theft of unauthorized storage or processing of Personal Data, and measures to use equipment for storing and processing Personal Data, which is safe and appropriate for the collection, use and disclose of Personal Data.
In additional, The Mall Group also established measures for retrospective review of access, change, delete or transfer Personal Data to be consistent with the methods and channels used to collect, use or disclose Personal Data.
7. Transfer of Your Personal Data to a Foreign Country
The Mall Group may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to other countries, a third party or a server located overseas where such destination country may or may not have the same data protection standards. Provided that, The Mall Group will proceed with procedures and measures to ensure that your Personal Data will be securely transferred, and that the person who receives your Personal Data has in place appropriate data protection standards or other derogations as permitted by laws. The Mall Group will request your consent if it is required by applicable laws for transferring Personal Data to overseas.
8. Contact Channels
If you have questions or inquiries regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data and your rights under PDPA or if you are aware of any breach of your Personal Data, please contact The Mall Group through:
|The Mall Group Co., Ltd.|
Data Protection Officer
Date and Time
Monday - Friday 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.